When will the doors open to delegates on 30th November?
- 08.00hrs for visitors & delegates, but exhibitors can have access from 06.00hrs. Your exhibition stand needs to be set-up on 29th November from 14.00-20.00hrs
Where is the event?
- The National Sales Conference & Exhibition is taking place on the lower floor of the Ricoh Arena, Hall 3 for the exhibition and Hall 5 for the conference. Enter via the South VIP Entrance next to Car Park B. For directions to the venue click here
Where can I park and where is the entrance to the event?
- Parking is provided free of charge for exhibitors & delegates, please follow signs to Car Park B and use the South VIP Entrance. To download a map click here
Will the flow of visitors be steady throughout the day?
- No, there will be busy periods during lunch/coffee breaks & quiet periods during speaker sessions. However, there will also be exhibition only visitors (by invite only) walking the floor during the speaker sessions. Exhibitors can invite their customers to the exhibition by copying & pasting this registration link: http://national_sales_exhibition.eventbrite.co.uk
What is included with my stand?
- This depends on the sponsorship package you have booked. All 9sqm stands (event partners & VIP exhibitors) include carpet, wall panels, company name board, stand number, x2 spot lights, x1 power socket, x3 bar stools, x1 high table, x1 literature rack & x1 waste bin. Conference exhibitors receive a table-top in approx. 6sqm of space
- All exhibitors receive a conference listing (online & in printed directory), incl. company name, logo, 50 word description, telephone number & website
- Submit company press releases and we will host it online and promote via twitter (free of charge), click here
- Conference passes, this includes breakfast, lunch & access to the conference. Number of passes depends on the package, any additional passes are £195+VAT
- Wifi is included, but please remember it is for emails & browsing. If you require a stronger connection (for streaming or a presentation) you can purchase a fixed line direct from the venue click here
As an exhibitor where can I collect my conference pass?
- These can be collected from 07.00hrs at the organiser's stand
How can I order AV equipment & other hired equipment, i.e. plasma screens, furniture?
- Please contact Lee Francis (Maddison Media) on +44 (0) 121 208 1853. Maddison Media is the appointed AV provider for the conference and they can also assist individual exhibitors. To view prices and download an order form click here
How can I order onsite services, such as internet, AV & catering?
- These can be ordered direct from the RICOH venue click here