1. Entry into this competition implies acceptance of these rules. The owners of National Sales Conference reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
2. No purchase is necessary to be entered into the competition.
3. One entry per person/account.
4. The promoter of the competition is Lincoln West.
6. The competition is not open to employees of Lincoln West or any associated company, their direct family members or any persons directly or indirectly connected with Lincoln West or running of the prize draw or the provision of any of the prizes.
7. To be eligible for entry into the competition, entrants must complete the Snap CRM survey from the National Sales Conference and provide their contact details.
8. Winners will be selected at random by an independent person. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner.
9. The judge‘s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. The prize is for x5 Tickets to the National Sales Conference.
11. The prize may not be redeemed for a cash alternative, sold to any other person or is not transferable.
12. The competition commences at 11am on the 8th May 2017 and closes at Midday on Friday 26th May 2017 and the winner will be announced shortly afterwards on Friday 26th May 2017.
13. The winner will be contacted directly by Email on Friday 26th May. If the winner cannot be contacted within a week of being announced, Lincoln West reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
14. By entering the competition you are giving permission to be contacted by Lincoln West. Permission can be withdrawn at any time by giving notice in writing addressed to the Promoter.
15. The name of the winner will be promoted on the Twitter account of National Sales Conference (@SalesExpo).
16. Lincoln West is compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.